The Site offers information regarding MST’s business, technology, products and services.
- Any communication or material You transmit to the Site, such as questions, comments, suggestions or the like, will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary.
If You link to MST’s Site, You agree that You:
- May link to, but not replicate, MST Site Content (as defined below)
- Shall not frame or otherwise create a browser or border environment around MST Site Content
- Shall not imply that MST is endorsing You or your products
- Shall not misrepresent You or your site’s relationship with MST
- Shall not present false, misleading or inaccurate information about MST or MST’s products or services on your site or otherwise disparage MST’s products
- Shall not use MST’s logos without express prior written permission from MST
- Shall not include content on your site that is or could be construed as illegal, distasteful, offensive or controversial and shall include on your site only content that is appropriate for all age groups
- Shall not link to an internal page of this Site that is located one or several levels down from the home page or bring up or present content of this site on another site without MST’s prior written permission.
- If You send MST feedbacks or suggestions regarding the Site, You acknowledge that MST may use them at its sole discretion, without any obligation to compensate You in any manner for such feedbacks or suggestions.
- You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining any equipment, hardware, software or ancillary services required to access and use the Site, and for any fees charged by third parties in connection therewith, and MST shall have no responsibility or obligation in connection therewith.
- MST may (i) change, suspend or discontinue the Site (or any part thereof) at any time, including the availability of any feature, Content or database, without notice or liability; (ii) offer alternative and/or additional site to certain Users, that may not be offered to other Users. You acknowledge that MST may impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to the Site (or any part thereof) without notice or liability.
MST, the owner of this Site, will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information in this Site, but makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of the information provided.
This Site may provide links or references to other sites but the owners of this Site have no responsibility for the content of such other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content. Any links to other sites are provided as merely a convenience to the users of this Site.You expressly acknowledge and agree your use of this Site is at your own and sole risk and that the entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy and effort is solely with You. Neither MST, any of its agencies, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site will be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to You “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, AVAILABILITY, SECURITY, COMPATIBILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OR COMPLETENESS OF RESPONSES, RESULTS AND LACK OF NEGLIGENCE. MST DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR WILL MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to You.
MST also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, browsing in the Site, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site. Without derogating from the foregoing, MST assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) any unauthorized access to or use of the Site, (iii) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our Site, and/or (iv) any errors or omissions in in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Site.
Although MST may from time to time monitor or review emails, discussions, postings, transmissions, and the like on the Site, MST is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the Content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. MST will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing MST to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
Intellectual Property Information
MST retains all right, title, and interest in and to the Site and Services (including all related intellectual property rights). All photos, texts, scripts, designs, graphics, audios, videos, songs, interactive features, trademarks, trade names, logos, taglines, service marks, trade dress, designs, products and other content (collectively the “Content”) used, included, incorporated, uploaded, posted, published or displayed on the Site, whether marked or unmarked, registered or unregistered are the sole property of MST and/or their licensors.
Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Content displayed on the Site without the written permission of MST or such third party that may own the Content displayed on the Site. Your use of the Content displayed on the Site, including any proprietary information, patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, or any other intellectual property right and related content on the Site, except as provided in these Legal Statements, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that MST will strictly and aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
The materials of this Site are protected by Copyright and Trademark Laws of the U.S., Israel and other countries and are owned by, or licensed to MST. All Content of this Site is owned or controlled by MST. You may download Content only for your personal use for non-commercial purposes but no modification or further reproduction of the Content is permitted. The contents of the Site, including any images, text, executable code, and layout design may not be distributed, reproduced, publicly displayed, downloaded, modified, reused, re-posted, or otherwise used, in whole or in part, except as provided herein without the express prior written permission of MST or any relevant third party.
For the sake of clarity, You may not copy, reproduce, modify, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, distribute, sell, license, rent, transfer, reproduce, create derivative works based on, or exploit in any way, the Content or any part thereof.
MST neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with MST.
MST maintains this Site for your personal information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for personal, noncommercial use only provided You also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials.
Reporting of Intellectual Property Infringements
If You believe in good faith that any material or content made available on or through the Site has been used or exploited in a manner that infringes or violates any of your rights, please send us prompt written notice thereof via e-mail (at: email@example.com)
- MST may assign at any time any of its rights and/or obligations hereunder to any third party without the User’s consent.
All rights reserved. All materials are provided for noncommercial personal use only.